Kiernan Shipka - Biography - IMDb - Kiernan Shipka Kiernan Shipka Not to mention, she celebrates her birthday



Kiernan Shipka





Shipka Kiernan



Not to mention, she celebrates her birthday every year on the tenth of November.However, they have not confirmed the news publicly.Likewise, for her role in the series, she won the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series with the cast in and



She is said to bear a strong resemblance to Emma Watson.I do lots of activities.




Kiernan Shipka




Shipka Kiernan


I design some of my own clothes now.Does Kiernan Shipka have a boyfriend?


I make most of my friends through my extracurricular activities.Kiernan means 'Son of a lord'.Also, her star sign is Scorpio, and this sign is known for her mysterious, alluring, and magnetic aura.



Shipka Kiernan




Shipka Kiernan


I do listen to some music, but I don't technically have one band I'm absolutely hooked on.Personal Quotes 23 Some things are worth the splurge.


I hang out with friends.I love ballet.




Quotes military Kiernan Shipka jacket




One of the youngest people to be interviewed on Inside the Actors Studio I've been playing since I was 5, but I wouldn't say that I'm serious about the piano.She is the daughter of her father, John Young Shipka, who is also a real estate developer, and her mother, Erin Ann.


Beginning inshe took on guest starring roles on television shows like "Monk," MADtv," and the NBC series "Heroes," where she played a little girl who was rescued from a fire.Likewise, before this, Kiernan was rumored to be dating actor, Gavin Leatherwood too.